Tuesday, February 26, 2013

White Magnetic Wizard/ White Overtone Transformer - Galactic Hawk Moon of Integrity, Day 20










 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

TIME = ART

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Yum Cimil, the God of Death

 





(c) Judith Ann Griffith
 
 
 
 
 

IX


Dreamspell:  White Magnetic Wizard  (1 Ix), Kin14

 
I unify in order to enchant
Attracting receptivity
I seal the output of timelessness
With the magnetic tone of purpose
I am guided by my own power doubled.
 
 
Enter Wizard Wavespell (2) of Timelessness.  Cube day 14: Wizard Timelessness power.  The memory of a "lost chord" or "lost planet" is also deeply embedded in the unconscious of the human psyche.*
 
 
 
______________________________________
 
 
 
 
CIMI
 

 

Long Count:  White Overtone Transformer  (5 Cimi), Kin 226

 
 
I empower in order to equalize
Commanding opportunity
I seal the store of death
With hte overtone tone of radiance
I am guided by the power of timelessness.
 
Rainbow Bridge Meditation.  Infinity is the mind of God or the instantaneous, all-encompassing inter-dimensional space loaded with the telepathically structured programs of existence.*
 
 
 
_________________________________________
 
 
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2012-2013.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment