Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Blue Resonant Hand/ Blue Spectral Storm - Galactic Hawk Moon of Integrity, Day 13










 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

TIME = ART

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Chac, The Rain God

_______________________________
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
(c) Judith Ann Griffith




MANIK
 

 

Dreamspell:  Blue Resonant Hand   (7 Manik), Kin 7

 
I channel in order to know
Inspiring healing
I seal the store of accomplishment
With the resonant tone of attunement
I am guided by the power of self-generation.
 
Cube day 7: Hand Accomplishment power.  Chakras can be thought of as switches we turn on; when the chakras inside the planet are switched on, then shadows dissolve and a new world is revealed.*
 
 
 
____________________________________
 
 
 
CAUAC


Long Count:  Blue Spectral Storm  (11 Cauac), Kin 219

 
 
I dissolve in order to catalyze
Releasing energy
I seal the matrix of self-generation
With the spectral tone of liberation
I am guided by my own power doubled.
 
 
Hunab Ku is the soul of galactic culture; Hunab Ku, One Giver of Movement and Measure, is the reality of unification, the cosmic unity of all spiritual life everywhere.*
 
 
 
_________________________________________
 
 
 
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2012-2013.
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment