Monday, February 18, 2013

White Rhythmic Transformer/ White Planetary Mirror - Galactic Hawk Moon of Integrity, Day 12











 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

TIME = ART

 
 
 
 
 
 

Women of Algiers by Eugene Delacroix

 
 
 
 
 
 
CIMI

 

Dreamspell:  White Rhythmic Transformer  (6 Cimi), Kin 6

 
I organize in order to equalize
Balancing opportunity
I seal the store of death
With the rhythmic tone of equality
I am guided by my own power doubled.
 
 
Cube day 6: Transformer Death power.  Every aspect of our daily life embodies a divine gesture if we are awake in the moment to see.*

www.lawoftime.org
www.13moon.com
www.emergent-culture.com
www.psychedelicadventure.blogspot.com

______________________________________


ETZNAB

Long Count:  White Planetary Mirror (10 Etznab), Kin 218

 
I perfect in order to reflect
Producing order
I seal the matrix of endlessness
With the planetary tone of manifestation
I am guided by the power of death
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.
 
 
The purpose of the unified missions of the principle messengers was to establish a basis for the resurrection of Earth and the evolutionary redemption of the human being.*
 
 
 
_________________________________________
 
 
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2012-2013.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment