Friday, February 1, 2013

Red Lunar Moon/ Red Rhythmic Dragon - Resonant Monkey Moon of Attunement, Day 23












 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

TIME  = ART

 
 
 
 
 
 

Mandala of Vajradhatu

_________________________________
 
 
 
 
 
 
MULUC


Dreamspell: Red Lunar Moon  (2 Muluc), Kin 249

 
 
I polarize in order to purify
Stabilizing flow
I seal the process of universal water
With the lunar tone of challenge
I am guided by the power of birth.
 
Cosmic Ascension refers to mastery of higher powers of telepathic perception and projection; this means we can perceive ourselves anywhere in the universe and project to those places as necessary.*
 
 
 
__________________________________
 
 

(c) Judith Ann Griffith
 
 

IMIX
 
 

Long Count:  Red Rhythmic Dragon  (6 Imix), Kin 201

 
 
I organize in order to nurture
Balancing being
I seal the input of birth
With the rhythmic tone of equality
I am guided by my own power doubled.
 
 
Confusion is an illusory mind-created dilemma meant to be overcome by evolution.*
 
 
 
_______________________________________
 
 
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2012-2013.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment