Sunday, February 10, 2013

White Spectral Mirror/ White Lunar Dog - Galactic Hawk Moon of Integrity, Day 4













 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

TIME = ART

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

CLEOPATRA MEETING MARK ANTONY by Lawrence Alma-Tadema

 
 
 
 
 
 
ETZNAB

 

Dreamspell:  White Spectral Mirror  (11 Etznab), Kin 258

 
 
I dissolve in order to reflect
Releasing order
 I seal the matrix of endlessness
With the spectral tone of liberation
I am guided by my own power doubled.
 
 
New Moon.  Chinese New Year - Year 4709, Year of the Black Water Snake.  You are unique. Out of more than 7 billion humans, no two energy patterns are alike.*
 
 
___________________________________
 
 
 
(c) Judith Ann Griffith



OC
 
 

Long Count:  White Lunar Dog  (2 Oc), Kin 210

 
I polarize in order to love
Stabilizing loyalty
I seal the process of heart
With the lunar tone of challenge
I am guided by the power of spirit
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.
 
 
You have everything you need right now.  You need go nowhere to learn everything about the universe.*
 
 
 
________________________________________
 
 
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Sychronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2012-2013.
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment