Wednesday, February 6, 2013

White Resonant Wizard/ White Spectral Transformer - Resonant Monkey Moon of Attunement, Day 28













 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

TIME = ART

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Double-Headed Jaguar, Mayan

 
 
 
 
 
(c) Judith Ann Griffith


IX

 

Dreamspell:  White Resonant Wizard  (7 Ix), Kin 254

 
I channel in order to enchant
Inspiring receptivity
I seal the output of timelessness
With the resonant tone of attunement
I am guided by the power of death.
 
 
Magic Turtle Day. Solar birthday of Bob Marley.  The experience of cosmic consciousness must coexist with an attitude of compassion and selfless service extended over the entire universe for the liberation and uplifting of all sentient beings.*
 
 
 
____________________________________
 
 
CIMI

 

Long Count:  White Spectral Transformer  (11 Cimi), Kin 206

 
I dissolve in order to equalize
Releasing opportunity
I seal the store of death
With the spectral tone of liberation
I am guided by my own power doubled.
 
 
All of reality is a language of signs and symbols.*
 
 
 
_____________________________________________
 
 
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2012-2013.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment