Friday, February 22, 2013

White Planetary Dog/ White Magnetic Wind - Galactic Hawk Moon of Integrity, Day 16











 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

TIME = ART

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Virgin of Guadalupe, by Manuel Arellano, 1691

 
 
 
 
 
(c) Judith Ann Griffith
 
 
 

OC
 
 

Dreamspell:  White Planetary Dog  (10 Oc), Kin 10

 
I perfect in order to love
Producing loyalty
I seal the process of heart
With the planetary tone of manifestation
I am guided by the power of endlessness
I am a polar kin
I extend the white galactic spectrum.
 
 
Cube day 10: Dog Love power.  Everything that comes into being mutates at precise moments in a synchronized timing process, which is governed by the Law of Time.*
 
 
 
_____________________________________
 
 
(c) Judith Ann Griffith
 

IK
 

Long Count:  White Magnetic Wind  (1 Ik), Kin 222

 
 
I unify in order to communicate
Attracting breath
I seal the input of spirit
With the magnetic tone of purpose
I am guided by my own power doubled
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.
 
 
Every moment is a spiritual opportunity and potential opening.*
 
 
 
 
_________________________________________
 
 
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2012-2013.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment