Monday, February 11, 2013

Blue Crystal Storm/ Blue Electric Monkey - Galactic Hawk Moon of Integrity, Day 5











 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

TIME = ART

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Moctezuma's Headdress

_________________________________________________
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
CAUAC
 

Dreamspell:  Blue Crystal Storm (12 Cauac), Kin 259 

 
I dedicate in order to catalyze
Universalizing energy
I seal the matrix of self-generation
With the crystal tone of cooperation
I am guided by the power of magic.
 
 
It is the nature of an individual's spiritual evolution to extend into the noosphere and work with others collectively.* 
 
 
 
 
_____________________________________
 
 
 
 
 
CHUEN
 

 

Long Count: Blue Electric Monkey  (3 Chuen), Kin 211

 
I activate in order to play
Bonding illusion
I seal the process of magic
With the electric tone of service
I am guided by the power of vision
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.
 
 
Everyone is an equal illusion, and there is really no "me", and/or they are all me and none of them is me.*
 
 
____________________________________________
 
 
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2012-2013.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment