Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Blue Lunar Eagle/ Blue Rhythmic Hand - Galactic Hawk Moon of Integrity, Day 21











 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

TIME = ART

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

A Mayan King, Xultun, Guatemala

__________________________________________
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
MEN

 

Dreamspell:  Blue Lunar Eagle  (2 Men), Kin 15

 
I polarize in order to create
Stabilizing mind
I seal the output of vision
With the lunar tone of challenge
I am guided by the power of accomplishment.
 
Cube day 15: Eagle Vision power.  the Psi Chrono Unit today is Resonant Night, same signature as this year's Day Out of Time...True freedom is knowing your own mind and, therefore, not being subject to automatic or unconscious impulses.*
 
 
 
__________________________________
 
 
 
(c) Judith Ann Griffith
 
 
 

MANIK
 

Long Count:  Blue Rhythmic Hand (6 Manik), Kin 227

 
 
I organize in order to know
Balancing healing
I seal the store of accomplishment
With the rhythmic tone of equality
I am guided by my own power doubled.
 
 
Mind takes different data in the phenomenal realm through the senses, and structures and organizes it into images and language.*
 
 
 
 
________________________________________
 
 
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2012-2013.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment