Monday, January 18, 2010

Yellow Spectral Sun/ Yellow Lunar Human

Codex Borgia

____________________________________

Dreamspell: Yellow Spectral Sun (11 Ahau), Kin 180, www.lawoftime.org

I dissolve in order to enlighten

Releasing life

I seal the matrix of universal fire

With the spectral tone of liberation

I am guided by my own power doubled

I am a polar kin

I transport the yellow galactic spectrum.

The Sun has everything to do with our present transformation. The sunspot cycles, which run every 23 years (11-5 years for each polarity to run its course), greatly affects the earth's electromagnetic field and consequently all of our conditions of weather, the environment and the DNA itself. 2012 will complete 223 sunspot cycles since the beginning of the Great Cycle.*

_______________________________________

Long Count: Yellow Lunar Human (2 Eb), Kin132, www.calleman.com

I polarize in order to influence

Stabilizing wisdom

I seal the process of free will

With the lunar tone of challenge

I am guided by the power of flowering.

Today is Human, seal 12 of 20. The human is not apart from the biosphere and the unity of all of life consistuted by the biosphere.*

_______________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment