Friday, January 8, 2010

White Magnetic Dog/ White Overtone Wind

Temple of the Jaguar, Tikal, Guatemala
Photo courtesy of Kleomichele Leeds
Dreamspell: White Magnetic Dog (1 Oc), Kin 170, http://www.lawoftime.org/
I unify in order to love
Attracting loyalty
I seal the process of heart
With the magnetic tone of purpose
I am guided by my own power doubled.
Enter Dog Wavespell (14) of Love. Today is the day of unity and love. "And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make." (Lennon & McCartney)*
_____________________________________________________
Long Count: White Overtone Wind (5 Ik), Kin 122, http://www.calleman.com/
I empower in order to communicate
Commanding breath
I seal the input of spirit
With the overtone tone of radiance
I am guided by the power of heart.
Magic Turtle Day. Begin 16-day Overtone Moon Cube Journey. Today is Silio, also referred to as the Cube. Consider that all geometric forms are radiative and derive from the fourth-dimensional radial matrix. All fourth-dimensional functions are radial in nature and imply a principle of center from which the structure is projected. Galactic signature of plantetary avatar-in-your-house day*
_____________________________________________________ *Star Traveler's 13 Moon Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment