Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Red Resonant Moon/ Red Spectral Dragon

Codex Borgia

__________________________________________ Dreamspell: Red Resonant Moon (7 Muluc), Kin 189, www.lawoftime.org

I channel in order to purify

Inspiring flow

I seal the process of universal water

With the resonant tone of attunement

I am guided by the power of birth

I am a galactic activation portal

Enter me.

Magic Turtle Day! Resonant Moon: attune to the flow of universal water. There is the same amount of water on earth as there was when the earth was formed. The water that came from your faucet could contain molecules that Neanderthals drank! Galactic signature of William Blake: "If the doors of perception were cleansed, men would see things as they are, infinite."* __________________________________________
Long Count: Red Spectral Dragon (11 Imix), Kin 141, www.calleman.com
I dissolve in order to nurture
Releasing being
I seal the input of birth
With the spectral tone of liberation
I am guided by my own power doubled.
Discovery of the Law of Time, (1989) Museum of Time, Geneva, Switzerland: definition of the 12:60 artificial, and 13:20 natural timing frequencies. The Law of Time further states that the universe is synchronized by a single timing frequency, 13:20, which accounts for the synchronization and harmony of all things in the universe. This gives rise to the formulation of the Law of Time: t(e)=art (ENERGY FACTORED BY TIME EQUALS ART). Human Rights Day (UN). Good day to read and study the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and commit to establishing a new time of peace.*
__________________________________________
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment