Thursday, January 14, 2010

Yellow Resonant Warrior/ Yellow Spectral Star

Codex Borgia
________________________________________________
Dreamspell: Yellow Resonant Warrior (7 Cib), Kin 176, www.lawoftime.org
I channel in order to question
Inspiring fearlessness
I seal the output of intelligence
With the resonant tone of attunement
I am guided by the power of elegance
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.
Magic Turtle Day! Today is tone 7. Tone 7 is the sign of resonance. Resonance is the underlying structure of unification - it is the principle of resonance that holds all the different cells of the collective mind together.*
________________________________________________
True Count: Yellow Spectral Star (11 Lamat), Kin 128, www.calleman.com
I dissolve in order to beautify
Releasing art
I seal the store of elegance
With the spectral tone of liberation
I am guided by me own power doubled.
The Star corresponds to planet Venus. Venus traces a pentacle in the sky, repeatedly, precisely and on a near perfect schedule. This process takes 8 years; 8 is the number of the Star glyph. Eight is also a Fibonacci series number.*
________________________________________________
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment