Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Yellow Crystal Star/ Yellow Electric Sun

Dresden Codex
Dreamspell: Yellow Crystal Star (12 Lamat), Kin 168, http://www.lawoftime.org/
I dedicate in order to beautify
Universalizing art
I seal the store of elegance
With the crystal tone of cooperation
I am guided by the power of universal fire
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.*
True Count: Yellow Electric Sun (3 Ahau), Kin 120, http://www.calleman.com/
I activate in order to enlighten
Bonding life
I seal the matrix of universal fire
With the electric tone of service
I am guided by the power of flowering
I am a polar kin
I establish the yellow galactic spectrum.*
Today is a day to Universalize Art. Time is Art.Consider that through the medium of universal cosmic time the Earth, the Sun and every star, constellation and galaxy is coordinated by the synchronic 13:20 frequency of time. We can consciously activate this frequency by mentally engaging this matrix.*
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment