Friday, January 22, 2010

Yellow Lunar Seed/ Yellow Rhythmic Warrior/Wisdom

Paris Codex
___________________________________________
Dreamspell: Yellow Lunar Seed (2 Kan), Kin 184, www.lawoftime.org

I polarize in order to target

Stabilizing awareness

I seal the input of flowering

With the lunar tone of challenge

I am guided by the power of intelligence

I am a galactic activation portal

Enter me.

Seeds of a new knowing: information is given in cosmic science to facilitate conscious evolution - there is nothing that occurs or is described that is not a function of directive intelligence. Even "random" events play a role in the origination of the structure of intelligence and its effect on consciousness.*

_______________________________________

Long Count: Yellow Rhythmic Warrior/ Wisdom (6 Cib), Kin 136, www.calleman.com

I organize in order to question

Balancing fearlesness

I seal the output of intelligence

With the rhythmic tone of equality

I am guided by my own power doubled.

Galactic signature of Roger Waters (Pink Floyd) and Edgar Allen Poe: "It is by no means an irrational fancy that, in a future existence, we shall look upon what we think of as our present existence, as a dream."*

_________________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment