Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Yellow Rhythmic Star/ Yellow Planetary Sun

Codex Borgia
______________________________________
Dreamspell: Yellow Rhythmic Star (6 Lamat), Kin 188, www.lawoftime.org

I organize in order to beautify

Balancing art

I seal the store of elegance

With the rhythmic tone of equality

I am guided by my own power doubled.

Art is the template of divine knowledge. It is how the divine intelligence shapes itself according to the ratios and proportions of our cosmic perceptions.* ______________________________________

Long Count: Yellow Planetary Sun (10 Ahau), Kin 140, www.calleman.com

I perfect in order to enlighten

Producing life

I seal the matrix of universal fire

With the planetary tone of manifestation

I am guided by the power of elegance

I am a polar kin,

I extend the yellow galactic spectrum.

140 is the number of Telektonon, perfect units ratio 5:7 (28 x 5 = 20 x 7), same as the sacred ratio 260:364 + 1.*

__________________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment