Saturday, January 30, 2010

Yellow Planetary Human/ Yellow Magnetic Seed

Yax
__________________________________
Dreamspell: Yellow Planetary Human (10 Eb), Kin 192, www.lawoftime.org

I perfect in order to influence

Producing wisdom

I seal the process of free will

With the planetary tone of manifestation

I am guided by the power of universal fire

I am a galactic activation portal

Enter me.

Full Moon. Thought of the day: in the midst of a planetary crisis catalyze the evolutionary cycle of the Planetary human in cosmic harmony. Galactic signature of Thom Yorke.*

______________________________________________

Long Count: Yellow Magnetic Seed (1 Kan), Kin 144, www.calleman.com

I unify in order to target

Attracting awareness

I seal the input of flowering

With the magnetic tone of purpose

I am guided by my own power doubled.

Begin Seed Wavespell (8) of Flowering. Seed seal also correlates to G/K Jupiter, whose Bode number is 52, the number of weeks in Thirteen Moons. 144 is the twelfth number in the Fibonacci sequence. 144 is famous as a spiritually prominent number featured in the Book of Revelations, as well as in the Mayan 13 Baktun Great Cycle (1 Baktun = 144,000 days).*

____________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment