Sunday, January 17, 2010

Blue Planetary Storm/ Blue Magnetic Monkey

The Snake Lady
courtesy of Barb MacLeod
_______________________________________________________________________

Dreamspell: Blue Planetary Storm (10 Cauac), Kin 179, http://www.lawoftime.org/

I perfect in order to catalyze

Producing energy

I seal the matrix of self-generation

With the planetary tone of manifestation

I am guided by the power accomplishment.

World Religion Day. Solar birthday Benjamin Franklin (1706):"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both."*

____________________________________________________________________

Long Count: Blue Magnetic Monkey (1 Chuen), Kin 179, www.calleman.com

I unify in order to play

Attraction illusion

I seal the process of magic

With the magnetic tone of purpose

I am guided by my own power doubled.

Begin Monkey Wavespell (11) of Magic, Kin 131 shares the other side of the mystic middle of the Tzolkin. Galactic signature Elton John.*

_________________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment