Tuesday, January 12, 2010

White Overtone Wizard/ White Solar Worldbridger

Aztec Sun Stone Calendar
_________________________________________________
Dreamspell: White Overtone Wizard (5 Ix), Kin 174, http://www.lawoftime.org/

I empower in order to enchant

Commanding receptivity

I seal the output of timelessness

With the overtone tone of radiance

I am guided by the power of spirit.

Galactic signature of origin date of Cosmic History Chronicles (3/13/2002), first words: "Cosmic History is a teaching of liberation."*

__________________________________________________

Long Count: White Solar Worldbridger (9 Cimi), Kin 126, http://www.calleman.com/

I pulse in order to equalize

Realizing opportunity

I seal the store of death

With the solar tone of intention

I am guided by the power of spirit.

Begin Hajj (annual pilgrimage to Mecca). November 25 - November 28, 2009. More than 2 million Muslims perform the pilgrimage annually. Galactic signature of Billy Joel.*

____________________________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment