Wednesday, May 1, 2013

White Cosmic Mirror/ White Self-Existing Dog - Planetary Dog Moon of Manifestation, Day 28










 
 
 
 
 

 

TIME = ART

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Quan Yin

 
 
 
 
ETZNAB
 

 

Dreamspell:  White Cosmic Mirror (13 Etznab), Kin 78

 
I endure in order to reflect
Transcending order
I seal the matrix of endlessness
With the cosmic tone of presence
I am guided by the power of spirit.
 
 
Beltane/ Samhain.  Rainbow Bridge Meditation.  The components of all creation (past, present, future) can be located synchronously on the perennial screen of the ever-present now.*
 
 
 
_______________________________________
 
 
 
 
 

Astronomy in the Dresden Codex

 
 
 
(c) Judith Ann Griffith
 
 
 
 
 
 
OC


Long Count: White Self-Existing Dog  (4 Oc), Kin 30

 
I define in order to love
Measuring loyalty
I seal the process of heart
With the self-existing tone of form
I am guided by the power of death
I am a polar kin
I convert the white galactic spectrum.
 
 
 
Mantra focuses on primordial sound vibration, the primary dimension of universal coordination.*
 
 
 
__________________________________________
 
 
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2012-2013.
 
 
 
 

 






 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment