Friday, May 3, 2013

Yellow Lunar Sun/ Yellow Rhythmic Human - Spectral Serpent Moon of Liberation, Day 2









 
 
 
 
 
 

 

TIME = ART

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Mayan Crop Circle

_______________________________________
 
 
 
 
 
 
AHAU
 

Dreamspell:  Yellow Lunar Sun  (2 Ahau), Kin 80

 
I polarize in order to enlighten
Stabilizing life
I seal the matrix of universal fire
With the lunar tone of challenge
I am guided by the power of free will.
 
 
The Earth, the stars, the Sun and all the planets are divinely created thought-forms emanating from a Central Source.*
 
 
 
_______________________________________
 
 

Vitruvian Man by Leonardo da Vinci

__________________________________________
 
 
 
 

EB
 

 

Long Count:  Yellow Rhythmic Human  (6 Eb), Kin 32

 
 
I organize in order to influence
Balancing wisdom
I seal the process of free will
With the rhythmic tone of equality
I am guided by my own power doubled.
 
 
Being the mental sphere of the planet, the noosphere can only be made fully conscious if it is a function of the unified field of the human mind operating in universal telepathy.*
 
 
 
__________________________________________
 
 
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2012-2013.
 
 
 
 




The Madonna of the Book by Sandro Botticelli

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment