Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Blue Cosmic Monkey/ Blue Self-Existing Night - Spectral Serpent Moon of Liberation, Day 13







 
 
 
 
 

 

TIME = ART

 
 
 
 
 

Manipura Chakra

__________________________________
 
CHUEN
 
 

Dreamspell:  Blue Cosmic Monkey  (13 Chuen), Kin 91

 
I endure in order to play
Transcending illusion
I seal the process of magic
With the cosmic tone of presence
I am guided by the power of vision.
 
 
Cube day 7: Hand Accomplishment power.  To transcend is to go beyond the present state of conditioned being; this is the purpose of life.*
 
 
 
 
 
_______________________________________



A New Cycle of the Sixth Sun

________________________________________
 
 
 


(c) Judith Ann Griffith
 
 
AKBAL
 
 

Long Count:  Blue Self-Existing Night  (4 Akbal), Kin 43

 
I define in order to dream
Measuring intuition
I seal the input of abundance
With the self-existing tone of form
I am guided by the power of self-generation
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.
 
 
Cosmic History introduces a new vibrational frequency that contains a new galactic store and lode of knowledge.*
 
 
 
______________________________________
 

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2012-2013.








 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment