Thursday, May 16, 2013

Red Lunar Skywalker/ Red Rhythmic Serpent - Spectral Serpent Moon of Liberation, Day 15









 
 
 
 
 
 
 

TIME = ART

 
 
 
 
 
 

Sahasrara Chakra Mandala

____________________________________
 
 
 
 
 
(c) Judith Ann Griffith
 
 

BEN
 
 

Dreamspell: Red Lunar Skywalker  (2 Ben), Kin 93

 
I polarize in order to explain
Stabilizing wakefulness
I seal the output of space
With the lunar tone of challenge
I am guided by the power of the force
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.
 
 
Cube day 9: Moon Purification power.  Parallel universes are entered through imaginal doorways.*
 
 
 
________________________________________
 
 
 
 

Serpent Stone

____________________________
 
 
 
 
 

(c) Judith Ann Griffith
 
 
 

CHICCHAN
  

Long Count:  Red Rhythmic Serpent  (6 Chicchan), Kin 45

 
I organize in order to survive
Balancing instinct
I seal the store of life force
With the rhythmic tone of equality
I am guided by my own power doubled.
 
 
The fourth dimension is the pure imaginal mental dimension where all of the astral movies are stored.*
 
 
 
 
____________________________________________
 
 
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2012-2013.
 
 
 
 



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment