Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Red Resonant Serpent/ Red Spectral Earth - Spectral Serpent Moon of Liberation, Day 7









 
 
 
 
 
 
 

TIME = ART

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Equinox Serpent at Chichen Itza

 
 
 
 
 
 
 


(c) Judith Ann Griffith
 
 
 
 

CHICCHAN
 
 

Dreamspell:  Red Resonant Serpent  (7 Chicchan), Kin 85

 
I channel in order to survive
Inspiring instinct
I seal the store of life force
With the resonant tone of attunement
I am guided by the power of navigation
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.
 
 
Begin 16-day Spectral Moon Warrior's Cube Journey, day 1: Dragon Memory power.  With their capacity for instantaneous transmission, radial plasmas also function as storage units, information banks, and telepathic message units.*
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Ouroboros by Zarathustra 1

 
________________________________________
 
 
 
 

Vajradhatu Mandala

 
 
 
CABAN
  

Long Count: Red Spectral Earth  (11 Caban), Kin 37

 
 
I dissolve in order to evolve
Releasing synchronicity
I seal the matrix of navigation
With the spectral tone of liberation
I am guided by my own power doubled.
 
 
Telepathic technologies, such as bi-location, will eventually replace the need to travel physically.*
 
 
 
 
_______________________________________
 
 
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2012-2013. 
 
 
 
 
 







 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment