Monday, May 20, 2013

Red Rhythmic Earth/ Red Planetary Moon - Spectral Serpent Moon of Liberation, Day 19









 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

TIME = ART

 
 
 
 
 
 

Vishudha Chakra

____________________________
 
 
 
 
CABAN
 
 

Dreampsell:  Red Rhythmic Earth  (6 Caban), Kin 97

 
I organize in order to evolve
Balancing synchronicity
I seal the matrix of navigation
With the rhythmic tone of equality
I am guided by my own power doubled.
 
 
Cube day 13: Skywalker Prophecy power.  In order to evolve you learn something new.*
 
 
______________________________________
 
 

Mandala of Vajradhatu

________________________________________
 
 
 
MULUC


Long Count:  Red Planetary Moon  (10 Muluc), Kin 49

 
I perfect in order to purify
Producing flow
I seal the process of universal water
With the planetary tone of manifestation
I am guided by the power of navigation.
 
 
Noogenesis is birth of the noosphere through a mental (noo)genesis, a mind "rebirth", while simultaneously embodying the descent of a "Sirian" personality.*

www.calleman.com
www.tzolkincalendar.com
www.shiftoftheages.com
www.mayanmajix.com

_____________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2012-2013.





 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment