Sunday, May 19, 2013

Yellow Overtone Warrior/ Yellow Solar Star - Spectral Serpent Moon of Liberation, Day 18








 
 
 
 
 

 

TIME = ART

 
 
 
 
 
 

Svadisthana Chakra

________________________________
 
 
 
 
 

CIB
 
 

Dreampsell:  Yellow Overtone Warrior  (5 Cib), Kin 96

 
I empower in order to question
Commanding fearlessness
I seal the output of intelligence
With the overtone tone of radiance
I am guided by the power of flowering
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.
 
 
Cube day 12: Human Free Will  power.  How can we activate our love and extend our compassion in each circumstance presented to us?*
 
 
 
____________________________________
 
 
 
 
 
 

Solar Star

______________________________
 
 


(c) Judith Ann Griffith
 
 
 
LAMAT
 
 

Long Count:  Yellow Solar Star  (9 Lamat), Kin 48

 
I pulse in order to beautify
Realizing art
I seal the store of elegance
With the solar tone of intention
I am guided by the power of flowering.
 
 
Form is the structure of cosmic reality; myth is the consciousness of cosmic reality.*
 
 
 
__________________________________________
 
 
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2012-2013.
 
 
 
 
 
 







 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment