Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Red Crystal Earth/ Red Electric Moon - Planetary Dog Moon of Manifestation, Day 27









 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

TIME = ART

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Vajradhatu Mandala

___________________________

 
 
 
CABAN
 
 

Dreamspell:  Red Crystal Earth  (12 Caban), Kin 77

 
I dedicate in order to evolve
Universalizing synchronicity
I seal the matrix of navigation
With the crystal tone of cooperation
I am guided by the power of universal water
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.
 
 
All of the ever-present "nows" that ever existed are happening in this ever-present now.*
 
 
 
_______________________________________
 
 

Huilpil, Guerrero, Mexico

________________________________________
 
 
 

MULUC
 
 
 

Long Count: Red Electric Moon  (3 Muluc), Kin 29

 
 
I activate in order to purify
Bonding flow
I seal the process of universal water
With the electric tone of service
I am guided by the power of space.
 
 
Cosmic History contains coded keys for the development of transcendental thought-forms that surpass the limitations of our present knowledge structures.*
 
 
 
 
___________________________________________
 
 
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2012-2013.
 
 


Muladhara Chakra




 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment