Saturday, May 18, 2013

Blue Self-Existing Eagle/ Blue Galactic Hand - Spectral Serpent Moon of Liberation, Day 17









 
 
 
 
 

 

TIME = ART

 
 
 
 
 

Ajna Chakra

_____________________________
 
 
 
 
 
 
MEN
 
 

Dreamspell:  Blue Self-Existing Eagle (4 Men), Kin 95

 
I define in order to create
Measuring mind
I seal the output of vision
With the self-existing tone of form
I am guided by the power of magic
I am a polar kin
I convert the blue galactic spectrum.
 
 
Cube day 11: Monkey Magic power. Both the phenomenal and the imaginal realms (the senses and the prana) conjoin in the body's chakra centers.*
 
 
 
_______________________________________________
 
 

Bonampak Mural, Mexico

__________________________________
 
 
 
 


(c) Judith Ann Griffith
 
 


MANIK
 
 

Long Count:  Blue Galactic Hand (8 Manik), Kin 95

 
I harmonize in order to know
Modeling healing
I seal the store of accomplishment
With the galactic tone of integrity
I am guided by the power of magic.
 
 
Most art communicates subliminally; the more pure and attuned the art form and artist, the more subliminal communication there will be in the form of artistic expression.*


www.calleman.com
www.tzolkincalendar.com
www.shiftoftheages.com
www.mayanmajix.com

_______________________________________



*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2012-2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment