Wednesday, April 3, 2013

White Spectral Dog/ White Lunar Wind - Solar Jaguar Moon of Intention, Day 28










 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

TIME = ART

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Women of Algiers, Eugene Delacroix

 
 
 
 
 
 
(c) Judith Ann Griffith
 
 
 

OC
 

Dreamspell:  White Spectral Dog  (11 Oc), Kin 50

 
I dissolve in order to love
Releasing loyalty
I seal the process of heart
With the spectral tone of liberation
I am guided by my own power doubled
I am a polar kin
I transport the white galactic spectrum
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.
 
Rainbow Bridge meditation.  Only when you learn to control your thought waves will you experience what is called "abiding in the real."*
 
 
 
 
__________________________________________
 
 
(c) Judith Ann Griffith






IK

 

Long Count:  White Lunar Wind  (2 Ik), Kin 2

 
I polarize in order to communicate
Stabilizing breath
I seal the input of spirit
With the lunar tone of challenge
I am guided by the power of timelessness.
 
Cube day 2: Wind Spirit power.  Throughout the galactic beam transmission, all thoughts of everyone are personally connected to and stored on "diskettes"; these information pools form the foundation of the chromo-cellular archives.*
 
 
 
____________________________________________
 
 
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2012-2013.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment