Sunday, April 7, 2013

White Lunar Wizard/ White Rhythmic World-Bridger - Planetary Dog Moon of Manifestation, Day 4









 
 
 
 
 

TIME = ART

 
 
 
 
 
 

Ovid Banished From Rome, by William Turner, 1838

 
 
 
 
 
 

(c) Judith Ann Griffith
 
 
 
IX

 

Dreamspell:  White Lunar Wizard  (2 Ix), Kin 54

 
I polarize in order to enchant
Stabilizing receptivity
I seal the output of timelessness
With the lunar tone of challenge
I am guided by the power of death.
 
 
The purpose of the projective capacity is to manifest increasingly ideal conditions for realizing ever more evolved state of being and consciousness.*
 
 
______________________________________________
 
 
CIMI

Long Count: White Rhythmic World-Bridger  (6 Cimi), Kin 6

 
I organize in order to equalize
Balancing opportunity
I seal the store of death
With the rhythmic tone of equality
I am guided by my own power doubled.
 
Cube day 6: World-Bridger Death power.  Every aspect of our daily life embodies a divine gesture, if we are awake in the moment to see.*
 
 
 
_________________________________________
 
 
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2012-2013.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment