Thursday, April 4, 2013

Blue Crystal Monkey/ Blue Electric Night - Planetary Dog Moon of Manifestation, Day 1










 
 
 
 
 
 

 

TIME = ART

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
_______________________________________________
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
AKBAL
 

Dreamspell:  Blue Crystal Monkey  (12 Chuen), Kin 51

 
I dedicate in order to play
Universalizing illusion
I seal the process of magic
With the crystal tone of cooperation
I am guided by the power of abundance
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.
 
 
Begin Fourth Mystic Moon, Kin 205.  Red Planetary Serpent Moon, Recollection of the Power of the Fourth day of creation, "Planetary Life Force."  The law of physical manifestation is a micro-principle of the conscious stage of the self-evolution of the universe as a work of art.*
 
 
 
 
_______________________________________
 
 
 
 
 
 
(c) Judith Ann Griffith
 
 
 
 

AKBAL
 
 

Long Count: Blue Electric Night  (3 Akbal), Kin 3

 
 
I activate in order to dream
Bonding intuition
I seal the input of abundance
With the electric tone of service
I am guided by the power of accomplishment.
 
 
Cube day 3: Night Abundance power.  What we call the superhuman is merely the synthesis of consciousness with nature.*
 
 
 
__________________________________________
 
 
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2012-2013.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment