Sunday, April 28, 2013

Blue Planetary Eagle/ Blue Magnetic Hand - Planetary Dog Moon of Manifestation, Day 25











 
 
 
 
 

 

TIME = ART

 
 
 
 
 
 

Mayan King, Xultun, Guatemala

__________________________________________
 
 
 
MEN
 
 
 

Dreamspell:  Blue Planetary Eagle  (10 Men), Kin 75

 
I perfect in order to create
Producing mind
I seal the output of vision
With the planetary tone of manifestation
I am guided by the power of abundance
I am a polar kin
I extend the blue galactic spectrum.
 
 
Magic Turtle Day.  Saturn at Opposition/closest approach to Earth.  Any manifestation is an image or vision synchronized by the synchronic order.*
 
 
 
________________________________________
 
 

Madrid Codex

 
 
 
 
 

(c) Judith Ann Griffith
 
 
 
MANIK
 
  

Long Count:  Blue Magnetic Hand (1 Manik), Kin 27

 
 
I unify in order to know
Attracting healing
I seal the store of accomplishment
With the magnetic tone of purpose
I am guided by my own power doubled.
 
 
The third dimension is the place where your fourth-dimensional movie takes form.*
 
 
 
___________________________________________
 
 
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2012 - 2013.
 
 


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment