Thursday, April 25, 2013

Yellow Resonant Human/ Yellow Spectral Seed - Planetary Dog Moon of Manifestation, Day 22











 
 
 
 
 
 
 

TIME = ART

 
 
 
 
 

Paris Codex

___________________________
 
 
 
 
 


EB
 
 

Dreamspell:  Yellow Resonant Human (7 Eb), Kin 72

 
 
I channel in order to influence
Inspiring wisdom. 
I seal the process of free will
With the resonant tone of attunement
I am guided by the power of flowering
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.
 
 
Full Moon.  Cube day 16: Warrior Intelligence power.  Partial Lunar Eclipse.  The eclipse will be visible throughout most of Africa, Europe, Asia and Australia.  What appears to be the outcome that you determine for your life and fate also corresponds to a higher plan already in motion.*
 
 
 
 
____________________________________________
 
 
 
 
 

Centeotl, The Corn God

 


 __________________________________________


KAN

 

Long Count:  Yellow Spectral Seed  (11 Kan), Kin 24

 
I dissolve in order to target
Releasing awareness
I seal the inputof flowering
With the spectral tone of liberation
I am guided by my own power doubled.
 
Anytime you make a choice, you potentiate a scene in one of your astral movies.*
 
 
 
___________________________________________
 
 
 
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2012-2013.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment