Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Red Planetary Moon/ Red Magnetic Dragon - Solar Jaguar Moon of Intention, Day 27











 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

TIME = ART

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Mayan Moon Goddess

______________________________________ 
 
 
 
 
 
MULUC

Dreamspell:  Red Planetary Moon  (10 Muluc), Kin 49

 
 
I perfect in order to purify
Producing flow
I seal the process of universal water
With the planetary tone of manifestation
I am guided by the power of navigation.
 
 
Noogenesis is birth of the noosphere through a mental  (noo)genesis, a mind "rebirth", while simultaneously embodying the descent of a "Sirian" personality.*
 
 
__________________________________________
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
(c) Judith Ann Griffith
 
 

IMIX

 

Long Count:  Red Magnetic Dragon (1 Imix), Kin 1

 
I unify in order to nurture
Attracting being
I seal the input of birth
With the magnetic tone of purpose
I am guided by my own power doubled
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.
 
 
A day of new beginnings!  Begin new 260-day Galactic Spin!Begin Dragon Wavespell (1) of Birth.  Enter Red Eastern Castle of Turning, Court of Birth.  Cube Journey, day 1: Dragon Memory power.  The Bodhisattva strives to penetrate the place where the aspiration to enlightenment and the memory of the original covenant is located.*
 
 
 
__________________________________________________
 
 
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2012-2013.
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment