Friday, April 19, 2013

White Magnetic World-Bridger/ White Overtone Mirror - Planetary Dog Moon of Manifestation, Day 16










 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 

TIME = ART

 
 
 
 
 
 

Effigy Vessel of Tonatiuh

 
 
 
 
 
CIMI
 
 

Dreamspell:  White Magnetic World-Bridger  (1 Cimi)

 
I unify in order to equalize
Attracting opportunity
I seal the store of death
With the magnetic tone of purpose
I am guided by my own power doubled.
 
 
Begin World-Bridger Wavespell (6) of Death.  Cube day 10: Dog Love power.  As the third-dimensional self becomes the artist in charge of creating him/herself and the environment, the fourth-dimensional self becomes the master of the imaginal realm.*
 
 
 
 
_______________________________________
 
 
 

Fractal Crop Circles, England

 
 
 
ETZNAB
 

Long Count:  White Overtone Mirror  (5 Etznab), Kin 18

 
I empower in order to reflect
Commanding order
I seal the matrix of endlessness
With the overtone tone of radiance
I am guided by the power of death.
 
 
As we develop the telepathic pulsar technologies, we will see the potential of our mind as a powerful cosmic force.*
 
 
 
______________________________________________
 
 
 
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2012-2013.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 










 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment