Monday, March 4, 2013

Yellow Resonant Sun/ Yellow Spectral Human - Galactic Hawk Moon of Integrity, Day 20









 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

TIME = ART

 
 
 
 
 
 

Sun Matrix

__________________________________
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
AHAU
 
 

Dreamspell:  Yellow Resonant Sun  (7 Ahau), Kin 20

 
 
I channel in order to enlighten
Inspiring life
I seal the matrix of universal fire
With the resonant tone of attunement
I am guided by the power of free will
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.
 
 
Third 36-day cycle, cubing the Earth, project the left side of the cube - Galactic 26 (Mar 4) to Planetary 5 (April 8).  The cultivation of will provides the direction or force of momentum that helps us to attain higher ends on behalf of the All.*
 
 
 
_____________________________________
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

EB
  

Long Count:  Yellow Spectral Human (11 Eb), Kin 232

 
I dissolve in order to influence
Releasing wisdom
I seal the process of free will
With the spectral tone of liberation
I am guided by my own power doubled.
 
Submission and humility open the door to the supermental descent, dissolving and transforming the present human into the superhuman.*
 
 
 
_____________________________________
 
 
 
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2012-2013.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment