Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Yellow Lunar Star/ Yellow Rhythmic Sun - Solar Jaguar Moon of Intention, Day 6









 
 
 
 
 
 
 

TIME = ART

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Aztec Sun Stone Calendar

_______________________________________
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
(c) Judith Ann Griffith
 
 
 

LAMAT
 

Dreamspell:  Yellow Lunar Star  (2 Lamat),Kin 28

 
 
I polarize in order to beautify
Stabilizing art
I seal the store of elegance
With the lunar tone of challenge
I am guided by the power of universal fire.
 
 
Cosmic History is the knowledge of reality that exists above and beyond the even within all human illusion.*
 
 
 
 
__________________________________________
 
 
 
AHAU


Long Count: Yellow Rhythmic Sun  (6 Ahau), Kin 240

 
I organize in order to enlighten
Balancing life
I seal the matrix of universal fire
With the rhythmic tone of equality
I am guided by my own power doubled.
 
 
It is the property of a divine intellect to be always intently thinking about the beautiful.*
 
 
 
__________________________________________
 
 
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2012-2013.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment