Thursday, March 14, 2013

White Self-Existing Dog/ White Galactic Wind - Solar Jaguar Moon of Intention, Day 8










 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

TIME = ART

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Homer the Great!

 
 
 
 
 
 
(c) Judith Ann Griffith
 
 

OC
 
 

Dreamspell:  White Self-Existing Dog  (4 Oc), Kin 30

 
I define in order to love
Measuring loyalty
I seal the process of heart
With the self-existing tone of form
I am guided by the power of death
I am a polar kin
I convert the white galactic spectrum.
 
 
Cube day 2: Wind Spirit power.  Mantra focuses on primordial sound vibration, the primary dimension of universal coordination.*
 
 
 
__________________________________________
 
 
(c) Judith Ann Griffith
 
 

IK
 

Long Count:  White Galactic Wind  (8 Ik), Kin 242

 
I harmonize in order to communicate
Modeling breath
I seal the input of spirit
With the galactic tone of integrity
I am guided by the power of death.
 
You control the body, the breath and the thoughts in order to bring your whole being into alignment with the all-abiding reality.*
 
 
 
_______________________________________
 
 
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2012-2013.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment