Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Yellow Planetary Warrior/ Yellow Magnetic Star - Solar Jaguar Moon of Intention, Day 14









 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

TIME = ART

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Frida Kahlo, Self-Portrait, 1926

________________________________________
 
 
 
 
 
CIB


Dreamspell:  Yellow Planetary Warrior  (10 Cib), Kin 36

 
I perfect in order to question
Producing fearlessness
I seal the output of intelligence
With the planetary tone of manifestation
I am guided by the power of flowering.
 
 
Cube day 8: Star Art power.  Equinox (Spring/North, summer/South) - the time of balance between the light and the dark.  Other dimensions are penetrated by an interior mental resonance, which puts you in touch with higher-dimensional phenomena.*
 
 
 
_______________________________________
 
 
 
(c) Judith Ann Griffith
 
 
 
 

LAMAT
 
 
 

Long Count:  Yellow Magnetic Star  (1 Lamat), Kin 248

 
I unify in order to beautify
Attracting art
I seal the store of elegance
With the magnetic tone of purpose
I am guided by my own power doubled.
 
 
The simplest, most elegant means will always be true; therefore, it will be aesthetic and moral.*
 
 
 
________________________________________
 
 
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2012-2013.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment