Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Red Electric Moon/ Red Resonant Dragon - Solar Jaguar Moon of Intention, Day 7










 
 
 
 

 

 

TIME = ART

 
 
 
 
 
 

Mayan Moon Goddess

 
 


MULUC



Dreamspell: Red Electric Moon  (3 Muluc), Kin 29

 
I activate in order to purify
bonding flow
I seal the process of universal water
With the electric tone of service
I am guided by the power of space.
 
 
Begin 16-day Solar Moon Warrior's Cube Journey, day 1: Dragon Memory power.  cosmic History contains coded keys for the development  of transcendental thought forms that surpass the limitations of our present knowledge structures.*
 
 
 
________________________________
 
 
 
(c) Judith Ann Griffith
 
 

IMIX
 

Long Count:  Red Resonant Dragon  (7 Imix), Kin 241

 
I channel in order to nurture
Inspiring being
I seal the input of birth
With the resonant tone of attunement
I am guided by the power of space
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.
 
 
We must continuously keep in mind that the world is a collective dream, and that we are engaged in dreaming a new world into being.  Resonance is the underlying structure of unification.*
 
 
 
 
___________________________________
 
 
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2012-2013.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment