Sunday, March 17, 2013

Red Resonant Skywalker/ Red Spectral Serpent - Solar Jaguar Moon of Intention, Day 11










 
 
 

 

 

TIME = ART

 
 
 
 
 
 

The Return of Quetzalcoatl

___________________________________
 
 
 
 
 
 
(c) Judith Ann Griffith
 
 
 
 

BEN
 

Dreamspell:  Red Resonant Skywalker  (7 Ben), Kin 33

 
I channel in order to explore
Inspiring wakefulness
I seal the output of space
With the resonant tone of attunement
I am guided by the power of life force.
 
 
Cube day 5: Serpent Sex power.  Note today is 9.11 on the 13 Moon calendar.  Art, or the planet art whole, is the medium of transmission of creative thought, or the holographic projection of an idea, or image.*
 
 
 
________________________________________
 
 
 

Pyramid of Chichen Itza

___________________________________________
 
 
 
 
(c) Judith Ann Griffith
 
 
 

CHICCHAN
 
 

Long Count:  Red Spectral Serpent  (11 Chicchan), Kin 245

 
 
I dissolve in order to survive
Releasing instinct
I seal the store of life force
With the spectral tone of liberation
I am guided by my own power doubled
I am a polar kin
I transport the red galactic spectrum.
 
 
There are infinite sets of mathematical permutations in the ever-changing chemical composition of life.*
 
 
 
_____________________________________
 
 
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2012-2013.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment