Sunday, March 3, 2013

Blue Rhythmic Storm/ Blue Planetary Monkey - Galactic Hawk Moon of Integrity, Day 25









 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

TIME = ART

 
 
 
 
 
 

Moctezuma's Headdress

________________________________________
 
 
 
 
 
 
CAUAC

Dreamspell:  Blue Rhythmic Storm  (6 Cauac), Kin 19

 
I organize in order to catalyze
Balancing energy
I seal the matrix of self-generation
With the rhythmic tone of equality
I am guided by my own power doubled.
 
 
Within the 13:20 frequency our functioning is syntropic - of ever-greater harmonic arrangements and rearrangements of reality.*
 
 
 
___________________________________
 
 
 
CHUEN
 
 

Long Count:  Blue Planetary Monkey  (10 Chuen), Kin 231

 
I perfect in order to play
Producing illusion
I seal the process of magic
With the planetary tone of manifestation
I am guided by the power of self-generation.
 
 
Stand up and go to the higher place - the place that everyone knows exists.*
 
 
 
 
_____________________________________
 
 
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2012-2013.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment