Wednesday, March 6, 2013

White Solar Wind/ White Cosmic Skywalker - Galactic Hawk Moon of Integrity, Day 28









 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

TIME = ART

 
 
 
 
 
 

Fejervary-Mayer Codex

 
 
 
 
 
(c) Judith Ann Griffith
 
 

IK
 
 

Dreamspell:  White Solar Wind  (9 Ik), Kin 22

 
 
I pulse in order to communicate
Realizing breath
I seal the input of spirit
With the solar tone of intention
I am guided by the power of endlessness
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.
 
 
Rainbow Bridge Meditation.  The holomind receiver can be likened to an intrinsically cosmic-telepathic Internet chat room, imaginatively installed or imprinted in the human brain.*
 
 
 
______________________________________
 
 
(c) Judith Ann Griffith
 
 
 

IX
 
 

Long Count:  White Cosmic Wizard  (13 Ix), Kin 234

 
I endure in order to enchant
Transcending receptivity
I seal the output of timelessness
With the cosmic tone of presence
I am guided by the power of endlessness.
 
 
Patience brings forth the cultivation of humility and the quality of self-sacrifice; it tempers aggression and dissolves the snare of self-righteousness.*
 
 
 
________________________________________
 
 
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2012-2013.*
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment