Saturday, March 30, 2013

White Resonant World-Bridger/ White Spectral Mirror - Solar Jaguar Moon of Intention, Day 24










 
 
 
 
 
 

 

TIME = ART

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

The Two Fridas, by Frida Kahlo, 1939

 
 
 
 
 
CIMI
 

 

Dreamspell:  White Resonant World-Bridger  (7 Cimi), Kin 46

 
I channel in order to equalize
Inspiring opportunity
I seal the store of death
With the resonant tone of attunement
I am guided by the power of endlessness.
 
True knowledge is based on experience of both the external and internal worlds.  the external world is the effect; the internal world is the cause.*
 
 
 
___________________________________________
 
 
ETZNAB

 

Long Count:  White Spectral Mirror  (11 Etznab), Kin 258

 
I dissolve in order to reflect
Releasing order
I seal the matrix of endlessness
With the spectral tone of liberation
I am guided by my own power doubled.
 
 
You are unique.  Out of 7 billion humans, no two energy patterns are alike.*
 
 
 
________________________________________
 
 
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2012-2013.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment