Wednesday, September 19, 2012

White Planetary Wizard/ White Magnetic Transformer - Lunar Scorpion Moon of Challenge, Day 28








 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

TIME = ART

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Crist Calming the Sea by James Ensor

 
 
 
 
 
(c) Judith Ann Griffith
 

IX
 
 

 

Dreamspell: White Planetary Wizard  (10 Ix), Kin 114

 
 
I perfect in order to enchant
Producing receptivity
I seal the output of timelessness
With the planetary tone of manifestation
I am guided by the power of spirit
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.
 
 
Begin Paryusana Parva (Jain), a 10-day festival signifying human emergence into a new world of spiritual and moral refinement (concludes Electric 9/Sept. 28). Rainbow Bridge Meditation.  the art and science of the Second Creation is coded into the frequencies of the mystic Cube.*
 
 
 
__________________________________
 
 
CIMI
 
 
 

 

Long Count:  White Magnetic Transformer  (1 Cimi), Kin 66

 
 
I unify in order to equalize
Attracting opportunity
I seal the store of death
With the magnetic tone of purpose
I am guided by my own power doubled.
 
 
Begin Transformer Wavespell (6) of death.  As the third-dimensional self becomes the artist in charge of creating him/herself and the environment, the fourth-dimensional self becomes the master of the imaginal realm.*
 
 
______________________________________
 
 
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2012-2013.
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment