Sunday, September 16, 2012

Blue Resonant Monkey/ Blue Spectral Night - Lunar Scorpion Moon of Challenge, Day 25








 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

TIME = ART

 
 
 
 
 

Aztec Figurine

 
 
 
 
CHUEN
 
 

 

Dreamspell:  Blue Resonant Monkey  (7 Chuen), Kin 111

 
 
I channel in order to play
Inspiring illusion
I seal the process of magic
With the resonant tone of attunement
I am guided by the power of abundance
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.
 
 
New Moon.  Rosh Hashanah, Jewish New Year 5773.  First day of the seventh month in Hebrew calendar.  Mexican Independence Day.  World Ozone Day.  The soul journey is an alchemical process of transmutation; transforming the lower, negative forces back into spiritual light.*
 
 
 
 
 
_____________________________________
 
 

Crop Circle Depicting Magnetic Fields/ Hole in the Ozone Layer

 
 
 
AKBAL
 
 

 

Long Count:  Blue Spectral Night  (11 Akbal), Kin 63

 
 
I dissolve in order to dream
Releasing intuition
I seal the input of abundance
With the spectral tone of liberation
I am guided by my own power doubled.
 
 
Our life and everything we see in the phenomenal world is the articulation of specific cycles of time.*
 
 
 
_____________________________________
 
 
 
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2012-2013.
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment