Saturday, September 8, 2012

Blue Crystal Night/ Blue Electric Eagle - Lunar Scorpion Moon of Challenge, Day 17






 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

TIME = ART

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Moctezuma's Headdress

________________________________________
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
AKBAL

 

Dreamspell:  Blue Crystal Night  (12 Akbal), Kin 103

 
 
I dedicate inorder to dream
Universalizing intuition
I seal the input of abundance
With the crystal tone of cooperation
I am guided by the power of vision.
 
 
Cube Day 11: Monkey Magic power.  Everybody is meant to become a conscious outlet of the collective dream.*
 
 
 
 
______________________________________
 
 
 
 
MEN
 

 

Long Count: Blue Electric Eagle (3 Men), Kin 55

 
 
I activate in order to create
Bonding mind
I seal the output of vision
With the electric tone of service
I am guided by the power of self-generation
I am a polar kin
I establish the blue galactic spectrum.
 
 
Begin 65-day Eagle Season of Vision, Blue Galactic Spectrum.  The universal timespace is constructed through your mind.*
 
 
 
 
 
_____________________________________
 
 
 
 
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2012-2013.
 
 
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment