Monday, September 3, 2012

White Resonant Mirror/ White Spectral Dog - Lunar Scorpion Moon of Challenge, Day 12












 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

TIME = ART

 
 
 
 

Hunab Ku - Galactic Butterfly

______________________________________
 
 
 
 
ETZNAB
 
 

 

Dreamspell:  White Resonant Mirror  (7 Etznab), Kin 98

 
 
I channel in order to reflect
Inspiring order
I seal the matrix of endlessness
With the resonant tone of attunement
I am guided by the power of heart.
 
 
Cube day 6: World-Bridger Death power.  Today's Elder Futhark run: Daggaz is the "daybreak meditation that refines the timespace."  The period of early dawn is the best time to meditate and program your day.  At this time the mind is clearest, making it the perfect time to receive the highest cosmic energies.*
 
 
 
_____________________________________
 
 
 
 
OC

 

Long Count:  White Spectral Dog  (11 Oc), Kin 50

 

I dissolve in order to love
Releasing loyalty
I seal the process of heart
With the spectral tone of liberation
I am guided by my own power doubled
I am a polar kin.  I transport the white galactic spectrum
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.
 
 
Rainbow Bridge Meditation.  Only when you learn to control your thought waves will you experience what is called "abiding in the real."*
 
 
 
_____________________________________
 
 
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2012-2013.



 
 


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment