Monday, September 24, 2012

Blue Lunar Storm/ Blue Rhythmic Monkey - Electric Deer Moon of Service, Day 5








 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

TIME = ART

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

Aztec Figurine

____________________________________
 
 
 
 
 
 
CAUAC
 
 

 

Dreamspell:  Blue Lunar Storm  (2 Cauac), Kin 119

 
 
I polarize in order to catalyze
Stabilizing energy
I seal the matrix of self-generation
With the lunar tone of challenge
I am guided by the power of magic.
 
 
On this day in 622, the Prophet Muhammad completed his Hijra from Mecca to Medina (Kin 29).  We are going to UR; In UR (Universal Religion/ Universal Recollection) lies the primal pattern of the cosmic Tollan, the psychomythic origin and destination of the Galactic Maya.*
 
 
 
__________________________________
 
 
 
 
CHUEN

 

Long Count:  Blue Rhythmic Monkey  (6 Chuen), Kin 71

 
 
I organize in order to play
Balancing illusion
I seal the process of magic
With the rhythmic tone of equality
I am guided by my own power doubled.
 
 
Eagle Vision power.  Any manifestation is an image or vision synchronized by the synchronic order.*
 
 
 
______________________________________
 
 
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2012-2013.
 
 
 
 


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment