Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Yellow Electric Sun/ Yellow Resonant Human - Electric Deer Moon of Service, Day 6

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

TIME = ART

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Aztec Sun Stone

 
 
_____________________________________
 
 
 
 
 
AHAU
 
 
 

Dreamspell:  Yellow Electric Sun  (3 Ahau), Kin 120

 
 
I activate in order to enlighten
Bonding life
I seal the matrix of universal fire
With the electric tone of service
I am guided by the power of flowering
I am a polar kin
I establish the yellow galactic spectrum.
 
 
Yom Kippur.  Magic Turtle Day.  Begin 65-day Sun Season of Enlightenment, Yellow Galactic Spectrum.  Untying the knots fire ceremony.  By recognizing that individual life is the basic operating unity of the life of cosmos, then we can raise our sights to collective transcendence and cosmic unification.*
 
 
 
__________________________________
 
 
EB
 
 
 
 

Long Count:  Yellow Resonant Human  (7 Eb), Kin 72

 
I channel in order to influence
Inspiring wisdom
I seal the process of free will
With the resonant tone of attunement
I am guided by the power of flowering
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.
 
 
What appears to be the outcome that you determine for your life and fate also corresponds to a higher plan already in motion.*
 
 
 
____________________________________
 
 
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2012-2013.
 
 

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment